With over 15 years of experience in PPC, at 408 Media we are perfectly placed to manage your paid search campaigns. As PPC experts, we offer paid search strategies across several platforms, and have worked with some of the biggest brands in the UK to help redefine their PPC campaigns. We’ve been awarded Google Premier Partner status due to our experience delivering results through PPC for our clients. Read on to find out more about our PPC services and how we can increase your brand awareness, and generate sales for your business.
Paid Search Platforms We Specialise In
Google Shopping generates 85% of all clicks on Google Ads or Google Shopping campaigns. We can help with Google Shopping management, giving your listings prominence at the top of search engines.
Bing is on more than 1.5 billion devices. Our Bing Ads experts can help deliver a significant ROI using Bing ads
Google Display Network GDN
Great for building awareness and getting your brand in front of your target audiences on the sites they visit most frequently.
Consumers spend 10 per cent more money in a store if they have clicked on the retailer’s Google search ad before visiting.
YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world.
A tried and tested method of recapturing once “lost traffic”. Let us help you connect with users that have previously visited your site, using remarketing advertising.
Creating A Winning Paid Search Strategy
We specialise in developing and managing strategic paid search campaigns for home and outdoor living brands, as a Google Premier Partner and a Microsoft Advertising Partner. Our strategic search campaigns use all the major search channels, including Google, Google Shopping, Search and Display, Microsoft Ads, Youtube and Amazon Ads. Our sole focus is to use the reach of these channels to increase your bottom line through paid search campaigns.
Our 5-Step Test & Refine Strategy For Paid Search
To do this, we use our proven 5-Step test and refine strategy, which analyses your marketing data to deliver sales and increases sales and average order values.
- Step 1: Account audit. Involves a dive deep into your paid search accounts to find untapped growth opportunities and identify inefficiencies.
- Step 2: Campaign strategy. Using the learnings from our audit, we develop a bespoke bidding strategy to increase your bottom line in line with your CPA.
- Step 3: Tracking configuration. We believe you can’t analyse what you can’t see. So we undertake a top-to-bottom audit of your tracking to ensure all your data is 100% accurate.
- Step 4: Campaign creation. This is where we turn your strategy into reality and launch your ad campaigns across all the search channels.
- Step 5: Ongoing data analysis and optimisation. One of our key strengths is our continual interrogation of your campaign data to allow refinement and optimisation, which leads to more profitable sales.
This strategic approach is why many of our clients’ average returns of 5:1 and, in some cases, as high as 12:1.
Working In Partnership Is Key To Success.
Any PPC agency can set up a paid search campaign and get clicks. We don’t measure ourselves solely on clicks because it is sales we really care about. To do this, we need to create great paid ads. However, we can only make great ads by working with our clients to fully understand their business, products, USPs and not just the price points (although they are essential). This investment in our client’s businesses reaps the benefits of increased revenue, more profit and attracting repeat customers.
Our partnership approach embraces open communication and uses our monthly strategy and reporting sessions to improve every metric of your search campaign, from ad copy to onsite conversion rate. We even take into consideration how your other marketing channels such as SEO, social media & email play a part in your success.